Burned .VOB DVD only plays first episode...HELP

vbimport

ok so i have some videos from the internet and i converted them to .VOBs. I downloaded IFOEDIT to create the .ifo and .bup? files for the disk. When i put them onto a dvd it only plays the first episode of the series and then stops. There are like six on there. Also there is no menu, what program should i use to create a menu, and how do i make it work like chapters where i can fast forward or skip to the next episode of the disc? Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Assuming these are legal downloads, you can use DVDFlick or AVStoDVD to convert them to dvd-video and have a menu to select individual episodes.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/AVStoDVD

www.dvdflick.net

do i have to burn them with the ifo files?

Take the original videos, not anything you have made up to this point, and import into either DVDFlick or AVStoDVD. There you can make a menu to select each video individually.

Both DVDFlick and AVStoDVD will convert the original files to dvd-video format, and both can be set up to burn automatically to a disk if you like, using a free burning program called ImgBurn (included with both of those programs).