Burned game stops working

I bought and buildt a new PC, Spec? MOBO Asus P5QL-CM, CPU CORE 2 QUAD Q8200 1333FSB, Corsair Dominator 4GB PC8500 DDR2 1066MHz, it works exellent. :iagree:
I have been playng some games and I have no problems, however I burned Bur…t paradise and found that I have very big problems which are: the game allways gets stck still wille loading but the music carrys on, I have waited for some 10 min. but it does not get unstuck and it happens the same during game play if I can get it to finish loading. :sad:
I have lowered the resolution, I have put all the specs to the minimum that I can but it gets stuck anyway, it seems that it has nothing to do with my intel G43 but I would like to know if you have anything to add as I am now becomin crazy. All the other games work perfect, no fliks or stcks… :confused:

Please advise Gyus thanks

oh yes nealy forgot, the games was installed with out probs

How did you rip this game to your computer and what was your burning procedure?

Hi,

I installed the game from an image that I got from a friend it seemed to install ok and the first time didn’t even get stuck it was after the first usage.

But then I formated my PC as it got realy slow and it was lagging regardless of what I was doing.

After that I copied the game with Nero 9 Ultra and the copy was ok no error messages.

I can’t understand, but FYI I have allready reinstalled the game again and it keeps on doing the same.

Thanks

I installed the game from an image that I got from a friend
Sorry but I can go no further.

Sorry, but as stated in our rules, we cannot allow the discussion of copyrighted material (music, games, etc.) that has bene unofficially obtained.

This discussion has been closed.