Burned DVD wont play on Dvd player (Panasonic DVD S53K - DVD player)

[qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DVD S53K - DVD player. Click here to see full specs[/qanda][qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DVD S53K - DVD player. Click here to see full specs[/qanda][qanda]This thread is about the Panasonic DVD S53K - DVD player. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]OK, So i Downloaded a Movie off of Limewire and then used Divx to burn the Movie onto a DvD. (DvD-R AND DvD+R) then i tryed to play them on my new Panasonic Blu-Ray DvD player…i get a Error saying “incompatable”. no i checked and my dvd player should read -R/+R and RW’s but still no go. i tryed it on my two other dvd players and still no read…i can insert the dvd into my computer and it will load it up and play just fine… ive been looking through some fourms on here and ive tryed some things but still no go? any help…thnx

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Even if the drive is able to read -R/+R discs, this doesn’t means that it is able to read everything is burned on the disc :frowning:

What format is the file exactly? Is it an avi? Can you run gspot on the video and post here the picture?

Moreover, most of times, playback issues are due to a low quality disc. Try to burn a good quality disc like a Verbatim, usually this solves :slight_smile:

Aside from quality media (Verbatim or Taio Yuden), try a different conversion tool such as DVD Flick or FAVC.

And make sure it’s not a PAL/NTSC issue.