Burned DVD audio skipping, video skipping!

I have several video files and i bought Amadis Video to DVD Creator to convert them and burn them to DVD.

after the whole process the dvds skip and audio skips in several diffrent players, Playstation 3, Brand new Laptop, Brand new DVD player; in which they all support files, divix, avi, wmv, Etc.

Note: all files work perfectly before putting on a DVD-R.

Thanks In Advance.

What brand of bland DVD do you use? What burning program? What burn speed?

CD::::MEMOREX DVD-R 16X 4.7GB 120min

BURNER::::Amadis Video to DVD Creator E:HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-T20N

SPEED:::::Unknown

i can burn with windows media player but it wont code the files i want to burn, so therefore it wont burn.

If you cannot find the burn speed control in your current program, I suggest burning the output from your conversion program with ImgBurn. It is a free burning program. Burn these Memorex disks at 8x speed.

If that doesn’t help, buy better media, like Verbatim 16x and burn those at 8x or 12x.

Most people here will tell you that Memorex is not very good media, Verbatim and TY are recommended. I know nothing about Amadis Video to DVD Creator or how good/bad the burn engine is. If you would like to try an alternative, DVDFlick, http://www.dvdflick.net/, is very easy to use and it comes with Imgburn, a highly regarded burning program. If you still want to use your Memorex disks, try setting the burn speed to 8X.