Burned CD with no audio data?

vbimport

Has this ever happened to you? I got this generic media from a friend and created an audio cd using nero 5590, tried to play it with my CDROM drive and Lite-On 32125 drive and its empty! The drive doesnt even recognize that it has been burned, I even tried to burn it again and it went through again for 3 times, its really odd.

Is this a nero bug (5590) or a bad media?

Are you sure you did not just simulate the burn by accident? No offence, but it can happen to the best of us :wink:

this may happen with low quality/cheap media. Happens to me as well when I feel like spending money on cheap discs just to realize that it’s crap…

Originally posted by 83bj60
Are you sure you did not just simulate the burn by accident? No offence, but it can happen to the best of us :wink:

Not taken :), I didnt simulate Im absolutely sure that I burned the disc :slight_smile: not to worry, I had it replaced. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by OC-Freak
this may happen with low quality/cheap media. Happens to me as well when I feel like spending money on cheap discs just to realize that it’s crap…

Yeah I know what you mean :slight_smile: seems like its a crap media after all :slight_smile: