BurnAware free multi burning

vbimport

Is theree any way to burn two movie file at once in Burn Aware free. When you navigate to the VIDEO_TS there is only space to enter one. Would putting a : and then entering a second work. You cannot burn another file later - it will ask to wipe the disk before burning.

So if you have a 4.7 GB disk and say two movies 2 GB each you cannot use BA free? I like BA free and so prefer to use it

[QUOTE=david banner;2541858]Is theree any way to burn two movie file at once in Burn Aware free…
[/QUOTE]

Sure, just burn them as data files but you won’t be able to play both on a stand alone DVD player, for that you will need to merge them into one Video_TS folder. If you just want to play them on your pc use a playlist with whichever media player software you are using.

I want to play in DVD player. You mean to have one VIDEO_TS and 2 movies in it. What will the path be? Like this

C:\MOVIES\MOVIE1\MOVIE2\VIDEO_TS

You need to author the 2 movies into 1 new VIDEO_TS structure (no matter whether it’s BA free or another burning app).
This can be done with DVD Shrink’s Re-author mode.

[QUOTE=Terramex;2542065]
This can be done with DVD Shrink’s Re-author mode.[/QUOTE]

Here’s a guide that will show you how to do it with DVDShrink: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/multiple_dvd_to_dvdr_dvd_shrink_page_3.cfm

Thanks guys as always;)

[QUOTE=Whappo;2542074]Here’s a guide that will show you how to do it with DVDShrink: http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/multiple_dvd_to_dvdr_dvd_shrink_page_3.cfm[/QUOTE]Thanks Whappo, I tried that.Put two short clips on a DVD. On my LG BD 350 Blu Ray player it will only play the first one. On Intervideo WINDVD which I have on my laptop you can skip forward to the next chapter and play the second one. But this option is not on my Blu Ray player. There is no disc menu option when it plays on the BR and if you go fast forward it just goes back to start with no sight of the second one

Here is a short guide on doing what you want to. DVDFlick will create a menu where you can select between the two short movies. If you get an error where DVDFlick doesn’t complete the DVD compliant folders the cause is probably the original source files. There is some learning curve with DVDFlick but not too hard of one.
Once DVDFlick completes the conversion BurnAware should burn it as well as any other DVD it is capable of burning.
DVDFlick can be set to automatically burn with ImgBurn.

1. You need to join the .vobs in each movie VIDEO_TS folder into a single large .vob.
  2. Do this seperately for each movie title.
  3. Download this freeware:
    Join VOB Files Tool
    http://beginwithsoftware.com/videoguides/joinvobfilestool.html
    Join the .vobs as above.
  4. Download & install DVDFlick.
  5. Open DVDFlick& add titles(the 2 movie single .vobs.) You need to select all files in the pulldown.
  6. Select edit title & set up the way you want the movie.
  7. In Project settings/Video/Advanced check “Copy MPEG-2 streams” ,Acccept.
  8. You will need to make some other settings for the way you want the movie but # 7 will keep the size the same as the two .vobs.
  9. In Menu settings just. Use the top menu .Check Enable menu & Auto-play menu.

[QUOTE=david banner;2542190]On my LG BD 350 Blu Ray player it will only play the first one.[/QUOTE]Have you tried to press the title number on your remote ?