Burnatonce - Free software

vbimport

INCREDIBLE !!! but it’s true…

I burn several DVD-R with NERO, TMPGEnc DVD Author and SONIC MyDVD and… no one is readable with my BLUESKY DV2300 player… It read only DVD+R(W) :frowning:
But, i try today BURNATONCE, a free software (This link: http://www.burnatonce.com) at 0.99b version and…
my DVD-R play !!! :bigsmile:

Why with the same burner, the same player and same media it works with one and not the others ???

Strange… isn’t it ???:confused:

Hardware: IISONIC 8408A (same as Optorite DD0401 or MSI DR8-A).
Media: DVD-R SONY 4X

Originally posted by pingut83
[B]INCREDIBLE !!! but it’s true…

I burn several DVD-R with NERO, TMPGEnc DVD Author and SONIC MyDVD and… no one is readable with my BLUESKY DV2300 player… It read only DVD+R(W) :frowning:
But, i try today BURNATONCE, a free software (This link: http://www.burnatonce.com) at 0.99b version and…
my DVD-R play !!! :bigsmile:

[/B]

Did you install Pro DVD as well to burn a DVD or is it only needed for DVD authoring ?

how do you use bao. i downloaded it , compiled a list of songs and nothing. click on write and nothing. no image loaded. am i doing it right?

Version .99b, which included DVD Mastering is no longer available for download. For the latest .99.5 you have to install the free DVD plugin and get a serial.

how do you use bao. i downloaded it , compiled a list of songs and nothing. click on write and nothing. no image loaded. am i doing it right?

Under Settings, go to Device Settings to pick your burner. You might also want to go the Options-> Audio, and untick ‘2 sec pause’ (bad place for it).

Are you doing mp3’s? If so go to Mastering-> Audio CD, and either add files or folders.

Are your burners showing up in the console window?

I tried this software once before. I had trouble getting it to burn dvds. It didn’t pick up on something. I can’t remember what the problem was.

I loaded the songlist, clicked on write and the cdrom locked up. no burn or anything. i had to restart the cpu to get disc out.still can’t get BAO to work. downloaded aspi 4.6 and everything.