Burn with recode or not?

vbimport

i like nero recode2 but i dont like the way its set up to burn a dvd. whats a good program just to burn with? i have nero burning rom but it has too many options.also is there a way to convert a nero image file to a .iso file?

DVD Decrypter will burn most image files, including nrg. This is the link for it:- http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm.
On this site there is also a guide to using it.

thx

On the other hand, you could have Recode just spit out a DVD folder, and burn with CopyToDVD or use IMGTool to make an ISO and then burn with DVD Decrypter.

I personally never trust Nero, every few builds they goon up their video DVD compatibility.

[QUOTE=Gurm]On the other hand, you could have Recode just spit out a DVD folder, and burn with CopyToDVD or use IMGTool to make an ISO and then burn with DVD Decrypter.
QUOTE]

Or output to a dvd folder and just use ImgTool Burn 1.2.0 to burn it directly using the nero engine without having to make an ISO. ImgTool Burn also makes sure all settings are correct for a dvd disc, creates folders if needed and reallocates files if needed as well.

Cool, didn’t know that. I don’t actually use IMGTool much myself, maybe I should start. :slight_smile:

@goober22
thx man, that worked perfect. this is the best method i have tried.