Burn with 1x speed with 32327S

Hi to everybody!
I have a 32327S.The minimum speed I can burn with blindwrite is 4x.Does exst an utility(like Nero Drive Speed) to burn with 1x speed?Is there a risk to damage my LiteOn?:confused:
Ciao!
RickyFly:bigsmile:

hi,
as far as i know the model no. is 52327s , most probably the lowest speed (as indicated by nero )is 4x, so most probably i dont think it will go lower than that . this is the limit of the burner i dont think so there would be any tool as such to change and why would you want to write at 1x, i dont think so any potection requires a cd to be burned at 1x to make a successful copy of it. :confused:

Originally posted by kool_man
hi,
as far as i know the model no. is 52327s , most probably the lowest speed (as indicated by nero )is 4x, so most probably i dont think it will go lower than that . this is the limit of the burner i dont think so there would be any tool as such to change and why would you want to write at 1x, i dont think so any potection requires a cd to be burned at 1x to make a successful copy of it. :confused:

I like to make experiments :smiley:
I want try to copy Securom 4.8xx with 52327S at 1x,it’s only an experiment,but it could be interesting :bigsmile:

hehe I understand that :wink:

But I think that actual media would burn WORSE at 1X anyway…

I don’t think any burner made in the last several years can burn at 1x; even my two-year-old LTR-12101B (12x10x32x) can’t burn at 1x.

The drive can’t do it. Lots of current media will probably not even write properly at such speeds anyway, and the quality at such low speeds will definitely be lower than at higher speeds (probably worse than at max speed).