Burn two movies on one dvd+r with nero

vbimport

i wanna burn 2 avi movies on one dvd+r disc. is it possible to get those 2 movies to 1 movie, or can i play the second movie after the first movie ( the movie is cutting in 2 parts ). and how do i do this?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

It is possible to join two segments with VirtualDub. Open the first part, then go to menu File --> append… and then select the second part.

Go to menu Video and select “direct stream copy”

Go to menu Audio and select “direct stream copy”

Finally, press F7 and save the joined movie somewhere on your hard disc.

:smiley: tyvm for the fast and good answer :clap:

Is virtual Dub the only program for this? Is it possible to use one’s like ImgBurn. Noticed it looked like you could add more than one file to the source list to burn.

[QUOTE=EnAmA;2003428]:smiley: tyvm for the fast and good answer :clap:[/QUOTE]
You’re welcome :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=twenty8this;2003495]Is virtual Dub the only program for this? Is it possible to use one’s like ImgBurn. Noticed it looked like you could add more than one file to the source list to burn.[/QUOTE]

ImgBurn is a burning software. It is not able to merge avi files :wink:

Of course, virtualdub is not the only software available for this feature, but it is the one I usually use: it’s free and very powerful :slight_smile:

Hiya,

As everybody has his favourite way and prog, I´ll add my bit:

Try “Convert X to DVD” from VSO. Allows you to combine several .AVI or .MPEG files on one disc. You´ll be designing a simple Menu and you can decide whether to play the movies individually or whether to start the second film/part automatically. It´s pretty seamless, so it will wotk with your 2 parts…Also, you can add subs !
Have fun :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=twenty8this;2003495]Is virtual Dub the only program for this? Is it possible to use one’s like ImgBurn. Noticed it looked like you could add more than one file to the source list to burn.[/QUOTE]

Nope.
You can burn that stuff onto a DataDVD, or you MUST edit the content with a videotool.

Follow Manasa’s sugestion…It Works a treat.

[QUOTE=geno888;2003536]You’re welcome :slight_smile:

ImgBurn is a burning software. It is not able to merge avi files :wink:

[B]Of course, virtualdub is not the only software available for this feature[/B], but it is the one I usually use: it’s free and very powerful :)[/QUOTE]
If using Nero, Specifically Nero Vision for conversion it can be done easily and Nero will merge 2 part files if you prefer, no need for another app.

Try “Convert X to DVD” from VSO. Allows you to combine several .AVI or .MPEG files on one disc. You´ll be designing a simple Menu and you can decide whether to play the movies individually or whether to start the second film/part automatically. I[B]t´s pretty seamless[/B],

The newest CXD3 will actually merge, the older versions did not.