Burn software

vbimport

Hi, everyone!

i intent to change some software on my PC and i realy need your help on the following subjects:

1. i have Nero 7 UE instaled on PC, but i´m not very happy with and i heard Nero 8 is worst… i also heard that one of the Nero 6 old versions is better than Nero 7 versions. Would you please let me know which is the best version and where i can get it?

2. On other hand i need a good software to backup DVD’s (singles and DL’s) to HD, copy on the fly, and also to shrink DVD9 to DVD5.
    i only have DVDShrink. i heard about:

1 click DVD
DVD cloner
Clone DVD Slysoft
DVD Fab
DVD Next Copy
and so on…

As i don’t know which one is the better, i ask you, according your own experience, to help me to do the better choice.

i highly appreciate your help. Thank you!

Nobody? :frowning:

Thank you anyway… :slight_smile:

[quote=Learning More;2001536]Nobody? :frowning:

Thank you anyway… :)[/quote]
Try the free trial of
Clone DVD2 Slysoft and AnyDVD , you can also take a look at our front page Software section on burning programs and backup programs.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/

Dear Alan, thank you very much for your help! :bow:

[QUOTE=Learning More;2000576]Hi, everyone!

i intent to change some software on my PC and i realy need your help on the following subjects:

1. i have Nero 7 UE instaled on PC, but i´m not very happy with and i heard Nero 8 is worst… i also heard that one of the Nero 6 old versions is better than Nero 7 versions. Would you please let me know which is the best version and where i can get it?[/QUOTE]
    You could try IMGBurn, which is perfect stable for burning data and (now with the latest version) audio disc. It’s main feature was to burn and create ISO files.

[QUOTE=Learning More;2000576]Hi, everyone!
2. On other hand i need a good software to backup DVD’s (singles and DL’s) to HD, copy on the fly, and also to shrink DVD9 to DVD5.
[/QUOTE]
To stay with freeware:
rip with DVDFAb HD Decrypter
shrink with DVDShrink
burn the result with IMGBurn

OR: to stay with payware:
USE AnyDVD + CloneDVD to rip, shrink and burn

OR:
Use AnyDVD to rip, DVDShrink to shrink, IMGBurn to burn :slight_smile:

RipIt4Me / DvdFab HD Decrypter / Dvd Shrink / ImgBurn. For single layer, RipIt4Me or DvdFab HD Decrypter, full rip to hard drive, Dvd Shrink to get rid of all the suff you don’t need & save as an ISO or Hard Disc Folder, burn result with ImgBurn, ISO Write or Build Mode. For dual layer, RipIt4Me or DvdFab HD Decrypter, full rip to hard drive & burn with ImgBurn in Build Mode.

[quote=Learning More;2001554]Dear Alan, thank you very much for your help! :bow:[/quote] You are very welcome, there are so many different programs and most of the good ones have a free full function trial period of at least 21 days, take advantage of that, this way you know that what you bought is right for you,:iagree:

Dears Pianoman, Beef barley and, once more time, Alan:

i’m very grateful to all of you helpping me! Thank you very much! :bow:

No problem, anytime I can.