Burn proof use message by max speed Nero

vbimport

Processor: PIII 450Mhz
Memory: 256Mb 100ms
Harddisk: 20GB
DVD: Hitachi DVD-ROM GD-7500 0005
CD-ROM: Plextor 24-10-40

Use Nero 5582. When I will burn data to CD with 24x of my burner, I got mssage burn proof is used on the end of the burn session. When I burn on max 16x It works good. I've also installed Clone CD 3341 and than can use 24x speed with no problems.

When I want to burn audio to CD direct from MP3 but also from .wav I got write error. Everytime on different places on the CD. I use 4x for audio.
This weekend I had the same problem on my other PC with Nero 5572 and Plextor 12-10-32.
It looks like this happens on the latest version of Nero (from Nero 5572). I don't know witch version of Nero this was.

Does anyone has soem suggestion?:confused:

Use Nero 5582. When I will burn data to CD with 24x of my burner, I got mssage burn proof is used on the end of the burn session. When I burn on max 16x It works good. I’ve also installed Clone CD 3341 and than can use 24x speed with no problems.
Check your dma settings.

Different burning apps have different buffer settings, although it is uncommon getting buffer underuns in one and not in the other.

When I want to burn audio to CD direct from MP3 but also from .wav I got write error. Everytime on different places on the CD. I use 4x for audio.

What write error was that exactly? (specific error message)

Thanks for your tip.

I’ve skip DMA in my CD-rom player and burner. I only have DMA om my harddisk. Also after installing Feurio I got the message that I had a old ASPI and that there was new firmware for my burner (what a great program!!!).

Burning audio looks good now. I’ve only to check what will happen when I will burn om max. speed.

Nik.