Burn music videos to DVD

vbimport

I have some videos I took of concerts and from a DVD that I would like to burn sections to a DVD. Do I need a special program? Is that possible.
I’m fairly new at this so I need lots of help

You can do this with a program called WinAVI as long as you have all the seperate files cutout already. WinAVI will convert most video files (if the codecs are installed) It will convert them into a DVD which you can then burn with Copy To DVD. If the end files are to big Use DVD Shrink to shrink them and then burn with DVD Shrink.
If you need more help just reply back here

Most of the are saved as wmv
(2) as avi
(1) mov

there are (2) that are really big files. For these I need to shirnk first?
Is there a special CD that I need to buy to burn them?

yeah just convert it with winavi and if its too big to fit on dvd use dvd shrink and find a burning program that is able to burn those types of files. all the files i mean not just 1 all of it.

Is there a better program to burn to DVD. I really would like one where I could take clips from several different vidoes and burn into a DVD.

Thanks for all you help

If the AVI properties are the same, you can append one to the other using a program such as VirtualDub. Once you have one AVI file, you can convert it to DVD files and burn them to a DVD with DVDSanta.