Burn movie to PS2

Hello.

I want to burn movies to PS2 and I have Modbo Chip and he supposed to read all the discs formats.

I tried using normal cd of 700 MB and a DVD disc and DVD-RW disc and none of them worked.
I guess I am doing something wrong because this chip is new I just got him today.

I want to know please how am I supposed to burn at any format of those CDS I mentioned?

To my knowledge DVD- seems to be the best for PS2’s.

I also know that some modchips are getting their power from the same connection as the laser lens pickup device inside the PS2. This gives the laser lens less power to operate, therefore causing reading issues.

Does it still read normal pressed legal games?

I haven’t checked games yet because I just recieved it today .

I will check a game soon and then I will notice you.

[QUOTE=Driveback;1942973]I haven’t checked games yet because I just recieved it today .

I will check a game soon and then I will notice you.[/QUOTE]

Started with backing them up already?

I have checked a game and it is working without any problem,
So I guess something wrong with the burning or the CD’S…

I haven’t backed up the movies already.

-please delete-

Correct me if I’m wrong but I get the impression that Chef thinks there is something wrong / illegal with the post??

I don’t see anything wrong with backing up original games even PS2 games. Or using a chipped ps2… I understand it is legal to have them chipped now? This whole forum takes pride in explaining how to back up original games and bypassing copy protection.

I have backed up all my ps2 games using alcohol 120% on verbatim DVD + R’s. They all play perfectly.

Movies are another matter, you need anydvd (to bypass copy protection oops! are we allowed to do that?) and something like clone dvd to back them up… Done properly they should all be able to be played on a chipped PS2…

[QUOTE=Seven of Nine;1944310][B]Correct me if I’m wrong but I get the impression that Chef thinks there is something wrong / illegal with the post??
[/B]
I don’t see anything wrong with backing up original games even PS2 games. Or using a chipped ps2… I understand it is legal to have them chipped now? This whole forum takes pride in explaining how to back up original games and bypassing copy protection.

I have backed up all my ps2 games using alcohol 120% on verbatim DVD + R’s. They all play perfectly.

Movies are another matter, you need anydvd (to bypass copy protection oops! are we allowed to do that?) and something like clone dvd to back them up… Done properly they should all be able to be played on a chipped PS2…[/QUOTE]

The point is that there are some specific rules installed in this forum anyone has to agree with and follow them.
It is not allowed to borrow pressed ones and make copies of them aswell as getting images or similar from some source and use them etc. etc.
The OP should that have in mind, therefore my post.

[quote=Seven of Nine;1944310]Correct me if I’m wrong but I get the impression that Chef thinks there is something wrong / illegal with the post??[/quote]My interpretation is that chef was asking a moderator to delete his own post, not the thread.

There is nothing in your enquiry to suggest an illegally-distributed game or movie, which is why the topic is open and can continue.

Yes, post#7 did I by mistake.

I don’t get all this things about the back up, when you say back up you mean burn?

I have a pretty simple question- my PS2 has chip and it reads burned games that are dvd-r format, but when I try to burn movie on dvd-r by burinng the video files as data the PS2 doesn’t read the CDs.

Maybe my PS2 doesn’t read data and I need to burn as DVD movie that 1 CD of the movie takes 3.7 GB?