Burn more than 74 min MP3s?

vbimport

Does anyone know if there is software out there that is capable of burning more than 74 min of MP3s to a CD-R that is playable in a normal home/car stereo CD-Player??? I have searched hi-and-lo and cannot find such a software pkg....any help would definitely be appreciated.

Use CDR Win 3.8A final version…
http://www.cdrsoft.net

Nero should do the trick. It should be easy enough to find.

The biggest muziekcd I’ve made for my carstereo was 82min24sec on a 80min cd with nero 4.0.9.1 and a plextor 8/2/20 withoud any problems.

hoi
there is no program that make mp3 cd playble
in a normal cd player

but if you find one please let me now

Bobbo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bobbo3d:
[b]hoi
there is no program that make mp3 cd playble
in a normal cd player

but if you find one please let me now

Bobbo[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats because you have to convert the “MP3’s” into .cda format when burning

Is there a way to keep the MP3 file compression (or a reasonable amount of it) in order to fit several hundred minutes of songs/playtime to a single CD? I recently spoke with tech support at CDRwin, Music Match and Adaptec and they all say that converting to .wav is the only way to go to be able to listen to the songs on a home/car stereo. Everytime I use a CD burning software it refuses to burn more than 74min of songs…??? Someone out there must have found a way around this by now…??? If anyone ever finds out please fire off an e-mail to jcaines@nbnet.nb.ca

Thanks.

It’s just not possible to burn more then 74 minutes of music to a 74 min cd.(ok I’ll give you a few minutes by overburning).
You will never be able to burn 100 min. of music to a 74min. cd, that’s why it is called a 74 min. cd.

Djewst