Burn MDS file in RAW P-W mode

vbimport

Hey Guys,
I want to burn a MSD file in Raw P-W mode.i tried 4 programs,but it’s failed.when i want to convert to iso,DPM isn’t work.how can i burn MDS file in raw Or convert MDS file to ISO with DPM.
Thanks,
BEST REGARDS :).

Which programs have you tried ?
Which profiles/datatypes have you tried (e.g. in Alcohol 120%) ?

As Terramex has inferred, mds/mdf is the native format of Alcohol 120% so that the program that you should try first.

Which burner?

Post a logfile!

I use Daemon tools , because when i use alcohol to get an image ,The only Extension is ISO,so i cant get the image by alcohol.i get an image by daemon tools but when i try to burn it in raw mod ,it’s faild. it said that it cant support mds 2.5 ,i tried the several past version of daemon tools but i cant burn it in raw mode.by the way my data base is Play station 4
thanks,Best Regards.

[QUOTE=momet;2752835]I use Daemon tools , because when i use alcohol to get an image ,The only Extension is ISO,so i cant get the image by alcohol.[/QUOTE]

That’s strange…:eek:…which profile did you use?

^^ It can’t be the case that the only extension you can get with alcohol is .iso (assuming that the program is installed properly); alcohol’s native format is mds/mdf and,no matter what datatype setting (profile) you use for image making the default is mds/mdf.

To make an image with an .iso extension with alcohol, you must expressly change to .iso from the default mds/mdf.