Burn keep's failing on xbox360 games

hi guy’s i know i am new but i am in need of some serious help everytime i go to burn a xbox game it keep’s failing doesn’t matter what program i use it just won’t work i tried 3 different games they all keep failing about 50% i read every known manual how to guide on this been very helpful but i just can’t get it to work :(:(:frowning:

What media are you using?

based on the “they all keep failing about 50%” issue… it’s most likely ‘bad media’ which means he’s not using Verbatim.

use Verbatim DVD+R DL (made in singapore) and try again.

[QUOTE=NBR;2279349]based on the “they all keep failing about 50%” issue… it’s most likely ‘bad media’ which means he’s not using Verbatim.

use Verbatim DVD+R DL (made in singapore) and try again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that’s why I asked which media the op is using. Any way like NBR said give some Verbs a try, that’s what I use and I haven’t had a problem yet.

[QUOTE=goobs;2278776]hi guy’s i know i am new but i am in need of some serious help everytime i go to burn a xbox game it keep’s failing doesn’t matter what program i use it just won’t work i tried 3 different games they all keep failing about 50% i read every known manual how to guide on this been very helpful but i just can’t get it to work :(:(:([/QUOTE]

Maybe you also need to first create a PROPER backup…