Burn ISO files with Nero portable

vbimport

Hi Da_Taxman,

I read the rules and I searched for UseNeXT in the Forum if there are any problems with it.

In one thread I found:
For anyone downloading more than that, the best legal and cost effective way of downloading music would be through a music subscription site where you would usually pay a monthly fee ($10-$15) and you get to listen to as much music as you want from their libraries of millions of songs which will have everything you can think of.

On http://club.cdfreaks.com/f98/how-copy-gamecube-games-99251/index2.html
it says under “Commercial ads”:
Console Forum Discuss, How to Copy GameCube Games at Digital Video Recorder & Home Entertainment forum; although nobody likes to reveal their sources i will (and likely get banned for this) i will reveal 2 major sources. 1 is: google up torrents. #2 is:UseNeXT. source 2 can cost you between 10-100 dollars but i hpe this helps

This thread has no problem with it:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f83/anybody-know-use-usenext-150300/

So that’s why I thought it would be okay to ask.

schwer

those links do not say anything about downloading a movie or program you they did not pay for.

Indeed and [B]Da_Taxman[/B] was undoubtedly referring to this part of the CD Freaks’ forum rules; in bold type below:

In order to make this forum an enjoyable place for everyone there are some things that might help us all to achieve this. There are several rules that must be taken into consideration and we like to give you a few tips to help you find the answer to your question quicker.

The rules:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
[/li]> [li][B][I]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/I][/B]
[/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.
[/li]> [/ul]