Burn from DVDfab to itouch

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod Touch (32GB). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi there all. I have a question that I hope someone can help with. I am trying
to burn a movie to my new touch. I burn it and convert to Itouch but then when it is done it states “you can now watch your movie on your itouch”.
How do you get it to your itouch? Thanks, Dusti

[QUOTE=cherocutt;2195004][qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod Touch (32GB). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi there all. I have a question that I hope someone can help with. I am trying
to burn a movie to my new touch. I burn it and convert to Itouch but then when it is done it states “you can now watch your movie on your itouch”.
How do you get it to your itouch? Thanks, Dusti[/QUOTE]

With any luck, you’ll have iTunes on your computer… simply moved the file into there, and it’ll sync the itouch and load the film.

O’C

:slight_smile:

Thank you. I got it done and appreciate your response. One last thing. I can’t hear it. How do you adjust volume to be loud? Thanks, Dusti

[QUOTE=cherocutt;2195154]Thank you. I got it done and appreciate your response. One last thing. I can’t hear it. How do you adjust volume to be loud? Thanks, Dusti
:)[/QUOTE]

Please forgive me…I’m not trying to be rude… but didn’t you get a manual with that thing?

It should be able to help you there.

O’C

Actually no I didn’t. They don’t come with manuals. However, you can go to Apple and download the manual which takes 3 hours and so I just thought I would ask. I did copy and paste to itunes and it worked. Thanks.

[QUOTE=cherocutt;2195902]Actually no I didn’t. They don’t come with manuals. However, you can go to Apple and download the manual which takes 3 hours and so I just thought I would ask. I did copy and paste to itunes and it worked. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

OK…Apple made me promise, but I’ll tell you the secret of the volume control…

There is a ring around the up/down/left/right controls on the face of the iPod… that is a sliding volume control - just pick a finger, put light pressure on the ring, and slide said finger in a clock-wise manner to increase the volume, the opposite to decrease it.

Have Fun!

O’C