Burn .CUE/.BIN to Hard Drive?

I wonder if anybody here can help me in burning the image file such as .bin / .cue directly to hard drive. I mean, from image file (source:hard drive) to movies file (destination: hard drive)

So instead of burning to a CD-R or CD-RW, I want the output of the image burning goes to my desktop.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! :smiley:

use winiso

Originally posted by exentric
[B]I wonder if anybody here can help me in burning the image file such as .bin / .cue directly to hard drive. I mean, from image file (source:hard drive) to movies file (destination: hard drive)

So instead of burning to a CD-R or CD-RW, I want the output of the image burning goes to my desktop.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! :smiley: [/B]

I don’t think you understand what burning means. You cannot burn to a hard drive. BUT if you want to extract the files from the image, you can use ISO Buster.

If U want a 1:1 copy of your CD and put it on HD then use a program that makes images such as CloneCD or Nero and so on…

But if U only want to “extract” the files from the .bin file then I would recommend Isobuster for the job

well when i have bin/cue files just mount em with daemon tools thats the best way unless u want to burn to a cd-r etc.

Originally posted by NBR
well when i have bin/cue files just mount em with daemon tools thats the best way unless u want to burn to a cd-r etc.

Exactly.