Burn CD-RW RAWDAO96 uncorrected with Liteon LTR 32123S ?!

vbimport

I wonder if its possible to do that or uses CD-RW other digital structure or something?

I tried to burn a zeroed EDC but it seem it was autocorrected on the CD-RW. Maybe I only used the wrong software?
The compared ISO don't match with the original.

By the way: Is there a way to make the PSX CD-RW suitable?!

I want to make some "selfbooting" tests and don't want to grill hundreds of coasters.

CU, Sam

Yes, you can burn raw dao96 to a cdrw with your drive. (If you use the standard game cd profile in the latest version of clonecd, that is the mode in which it will burn.)

However, I wouldn’t try using cdrws for psx back-ups. I’ve never had a cdrw back-up work with a psx cd whether or not the original was libcrypt protected.

Thx for your info. Yes, at least mine PSX only “half” reads the CD-RW (the farest is to come up with the Black: Insert PSX Disc Screen, but the most time it even doesn’t recognises the disc), so ists meaningless as long there is no way to make the PSX CD-RW supporting.

CU, Sam

Originally posted by Sam123456789
[B]Thx for your info. Yes, at least mine PSX only “half” reads the CD-RW (the farest is to come up with the Black: Insert PSX Disc Screen, but the most time it even doesn’t recognises the disc), so ists meaningless as long there is no way to make the PSX CD-RW supporting.

CU, Sam [/B]

Burnt copies work fine on a cdr so long as you have a mod chip. It’s just that they don’t seem to work with cdrws.