Burn bin image over 700mb with nero

vbimport

how can I burn a bin image file that’s over 700mb even with cue sheet using Nero? thanks!

BIN image files contain extra information. You may find that your BIN image that is over 700 MB may fit on a standard 700 MB disc when it is burned with the regular method in Nero by opening the CUE sheet.

I open the cue sheet with nero and it refuses to let me record. Nero asks me to insert another cd with bigger data storage. Thanks!

If your drive is able of overburning (most likely) then maybe enabling this feature will help you burn the image.

You can enable overburning by clicking file -> preferences -> expert features and ticking the “enable overburn…” box. Setting the max CD length to around 84min will do it for you and play it safe also, as most likely your burner will be able to cope with that. Using good quality media will help also.

is there a way to burn w/out enable overburn?

Originally posted by ephemeralz

is there a way to burn w/out enable overburn?
Oh yeah, certainly. To use a bigger disc. :wink:

For these large BIN/CUE files it may be better to use another program instead of Nero. It seems that Nero is not looking at the size of the content to be burned, but the size of the source file. If Nero is not correctly implementing the burning of large BIN/CUE files, there are other programs available.

CDRWin is also a safe bet for burning these large BIN/CUE files to a 700 MB disc, as CDRWin was the originator of this format.

Originally posted by Inertia
CDRWin is also a safe bet for burning these large BIN/CUE files to a 700 MB disc, as CDRWin was the originator of this format.

Another alternative is fireburner which doesn’t bother to check image or disc size. It just burns until it runs out of space which means that so long as the cdr has enough space to hold the burnt image fireburner will burn it successfully. :slight_smile: