BURN BIN/CUE files w/ NERO and CDRWIN

vbimport

Hey ppl i am new here :O) And after spending the last hour or so looking through the existing posts via your (cool) search thingy i am sure that my particular problem hasnt been covered..so here goes.
I have a Creative 12x10x32 CDRW and under Win2k using both nero and CDRWIN when i burn (or try to burn:O<) an image that i have in the form of a BIN and a CUE file the applications finish the process successfully but then the CD is unreadable by windows in any of the CD drives including the CDRW i just used.
Is there something obvious here that i am missing ?? after reading through the posts i am wondering if the CDRW is the problem but i have burned other images....ISO files before with no trouble and i assumed that bin/cue was just another form of ISO ; together with the fact that the process completes succesfully??

Please help i'm running out of hair ..not to mention CD's :o

There could be a slight problem if you are using Nero to burn an bin/cue file made by CDRwin. Look at the cue at see what it says if there are many tracks you will definitely want to use cdrwin

Probably a bad serial for CDRWIN. I had the same problem. Use a goos SN and you’re problems are solved

hi, you can unpack the bin-file with isobuster and then burn with nero.cu

I have no problems with burning cdrwin cue/bin files in the latests NERO.

You can also try Fireburner…for ISO, BIN/CUE etc…

Originally posted by paulus
[B]Probably a bad serial for CDRWIN. I had the same problem. Use a goos SN and you’re problems are solved

• Don’t eat yellow snow -
    [/B]
  • It might be BEER :wink: -

Ok Thx for the help guys. Sadly and typically ;o/ it was my own stupidity …i was using…!!!no you’ll laugh :O)

Anyway it all works now

thx again

WiCS

Incidentally if i wanted to look inside a BIN or CUE file how would i do this ?..

to lok inside a cue file use a text editor

Originally posted by wicki

Incidentally if i wanted to look inside a BIN or CUE file how would i do this ?..

WinImage or ISOBuster can do the trick.

Performing a search on these strings will help you find more information.

Thx Guys :O)

Originally posted by wicki
Sadly and typically ;o/ it was my own stupidity …i was using…!!!no you’ll laugh :O)
No promise, I won’t :wink: :wink: Please tell :smiley:

i have the same problem as wicki had and i have used 28 cd’s trying to sort it out :o(
does anyonw know what he did to sort it out?
here is the link for wicki’s problem
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=42713
can anyone help?

seeing as how we’re already at the thread, it’s not really too useful to provide a link to it, heh. try using alcohol 120%.

I’m confused. I’m having the same problem and I’ve tried Nero and CDRwin 3.9a

I CAN@T DO IT!!! :confused:

wicki what did you realise you were doing wrong.

HELP HELP HELP!

please, thank you.