Burn 2 movies to 1 DVD+R DL

I own 2 movies which (size-wise) would easily fit onto a dual-layer DVD.
I own all of the SlySoft products, NERO ULTRA 6, a PC with Core2 Duo CPU, 4 GB of DDR2, Plextor PX-760A and LG GH20LS10 dual-layer DVD burners.

I want to create a simple menu (“Play Movie A” “Play Movie B”) and burn both movies to 1 disk but haven’t yet figured out how to do it.

I’m still at the very early stages of learning to use PgcEdit so that really isn’t an option yet.
Ideas?

Well keep in mind that DL burning is still a bit iffy (and expensive), as is player compatibility. Get Verbatim DL+R discs.

I own 2 movies which (size-wise)

What are these ‘movies’, DVDs?

Yes, 2 DVD’s (approx 3 GB each). Very old and no copy-guarding or copyright notations that I can find. Cost of burners or disks - not an issue.
I have Nero 6 Ultra, Win Movie Maker, fast core 2 duo processor, 4 GB of RAM, a couple of terrabytes of HDD, a couple of (fairly) fast DL burners, etc.
I can create copies of the disks to any of my HDD’s, I can create .iso files from each of the DVDs - just can’t remember how to burn both disks to 1 dual-layer DVD with a simple menu to choose #1 or #2.
I did it once several years ago for a friend but can’t remember how I did it.

Open Nero Vision Express and ‘Import’ each DVD (it will take a while). You can then create a Menu and set chapters. Make sure ‘Smart Encoding’ is ticked. Hopefully it won’t re-encode. Save the output to your HD and use ImgBurn (free) to burn to disc.

You could also merge the VOBs from each DVD with VobMerge, then author in DVD Styler. Read the mpeg FAQ.

http://www.dvdstyler.org/

Good Call!
I had forgotten that NeroVision Express could import VOB’s.
Now, I will probably use Nero Recode to burn each of the movies to HDD, eliminating opening junk, credits, etc. (or use PgcEdit to do the same thing), and then import the resulting files into NeroVision Express, create the menus (I’ll probably take some screen shots from the movies for the menu pictures) and burn to DVD+R DL.
Believe it or not, I’ve been doing all my burning to el-cheapo Memorex dual-layer disks and in the past 3 years have only burned 2 “coasters”. They all play on my PC, my laptop, my “older-than-dirt” 5-DVD Panasonic DVD-CV52 changer, an even older Cyber-Home CH-DVD402 player that my wife brought into the marriage and all 4 of my kids’ players. Some are badly scratched but all play flawlessly!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the help!!