Burlesque cinavia protection

vbimport

audio gets muted at different points in movie…fix coming soon??

No problem here with the latest version of Fab 8.0.7.6

i should’ve clarified…it affects only when playing ripped dvd on ps3…even said so when the warning window popped up when i went to rip it using 8.0.7.6 dvdfab platinum…

[QUOTE=tankeryanker;2577879]audio gets muted at different points in movie…fix coming soon??[/QUOTE]

Did you send the needed info to Fengtao so the DVDFab team can analyze the data, if not and you don’t know how see the knowledge-base here-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-knowledge-base-310834/

BTW…You didn’t state whether this is a standard DVD or Blu-ray, also there is no Platinum or Gold versions anymore.

it is standard dvd

Just watched it on my dvd player and it came out good (v 8.0.7.6) so I guess like it said you can’t watch it on a PS3

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2578134]Just watched it on my dvd player and it came out good (v 8.0.7.6) so I guess like it said you can’t watch it on a PS3[/QUOTE]

Well, Jimbo, was it the p.o.s that the reviewers said it is??

Norm myself I thought it was a pretty good movie

I liked the movie and I had no problems viewing it at all. I even played it on my 39.00 DVD player from Costco, LOL.

its only a problem on playstation 3 for some reason…don’t expect a fix

Not sure if you saw or read it yet but this post explanes the cinavia-protection and the issue on PS3