Buring xbox 360 games!

I downloaded a xbox 360 games!! I have saved on my hard drive i extract the file than it became a iso file!! Is this correct file to burn on dual layer dvd and will i be able to play on my xbox 360 mod? I want know which program use all that to burn my games!!!

“your games”… :cop:

No help here with using illegally-distributed games. Here’s a reminder of the rules that you signed up to:
We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]You’re warned, and the thread is closed. :cop: