Bull Semen

vbimport

Frozen Bull Semen Falls From Greyhound Bus, Causes Highway Ramp Closure In Nashville, Tenn.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/23/frozen-bull-semen-nashville_n_934115.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Canisters of frozen bull semen that fell from a Greyhound bus caused a minor scare when emergency officials found them emitting vapor by the side of the road near downtown Nashville.

The canisters fell off just before 6 a.m. on Tuesday as the bus traveled around the curve of a ramp to Interstate 65. Metro Nashville police and fire officials were called to the scene because of reports of a foul odor coming from the leaking canisters.

Officials shut down the ramp until they determined what was in the containers, but the scene was cleared around 9 a.m.

where is a cow when you need one hate waste it If they had a cow there she could have told them was was in
the containers

Sounds like a load of bull to me :wink:

Better get that cleaned up quick or they might find themselves in a sticky situation :iagree:

Don’t they use some labeling system?

The vapor was probably the liquid nitrogen. I didn’t think it had any odor .

[QUOTE=cholla;2601249]The vapor was probably the liquid nitrogen. I didn’t think it had any odor .[/QUOTE]
Gases may be mixed with some form of odourant, so people can detect when they have a gas leak.

Not sure about the bull semen circles though.

[QUOTE=debro;2601359] so people can detect when they have a gas leak.[/QUOTE]
People can usually detect when “they” have a gas leak. :wink: :bigsmile:

Did you mean: “So people can detect when the containers have a gas leak .” ?