Bulkpaq +R or -R for 2500A

I have tried Bulkpaq 2.4X Yellow +RW and they seem fine.

For cheap R’s should I try Bulkpaq Orange 4x DVD-R 25 pack or Bulkpaq White/Silver 4x Speed 4.7GB DVD+R. 25 Pack.

It doesn’t mention the dye or make so I don’t know if you will be able to help unless you have had experience with the discs and drive?

Anyone have problems with this drive and Bullpaq discs in gereral?

Ta

Bulkpaq DVD-R 4x orange: Princo, seems to be B grade as they are among the lower quality princo discs I’ve had. But still works on the NEC.

Bulkpaq DVD+R 4x: MEDIAID 001, works at 2.4x in the NEC ND-2500A. These is among the worst DVD+R discs I’ve had. But they work ok at 2.4x in the NEC.

But there is other discs that is better choices than those.

Originally posted by OC-Freak
But there is other discs that is better choices than those.

As you can tell I am nOOb when it comes to DVD burning :eek:

Any recommendations? Availablity or sites in uk if possible.

Thanks

A good choice is the Verbatim 4x DVD-R offered by blankdiscshop.co.uk - take a look for {DV3050} on the DVD-R page.

Currently they’re 99p each, including VAT and a jewel case. This media actually writes at 8x in the ND-2500A.

Verbatim 4x DVD-R seems either to be MCC01RG20 (as this is) - which is Verbatim’s own (MCC stands for Mitsubishi Chemicals Corporation, the owners of Verbatim), or TYG01 Taiyo Yuden. Both are excellent choices. I saw some Verbatim 4x pastel DVD-R in Maplin yesterday; I forgot to look at the country of origin, but I’m pretty sure from previous forum posts that they’re Taiyo Yuden.

David

How can u Tell if Princo is “A” or “B” Grade…

What tool and Info to use???