Bulk Email Mailing

How do I send Bulk Email to my List of costumers, my ISP it wont let me. Is there any SMTP server that I could use other than from my ISP. Or maybe any software.

I tryed Brodc@ast HTML 4.2 but it is a pain…
Now I am using Mail Bomber 6.2 (Works very good) except for the smtp setting…

Thanks for any help.

Posts like this are a good way to get mail-bombed yourself. No one likes spam, and their is rarely a name attached to the source of their anger.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I agree with you 100% that SPAM is a pain on the a… and nobody likes it. But, tell me you never received a good offer, deal or product that you liked in one of these so called “Junk Mail” ?

nope,

and if you want to email your customers you should give them the opportunity to decide wether they want to receive your mails or not…

[QUOTE]

Samp2k

How do I send Bulk Email to my List of costumers, my ISP it wont let me. Is there any SMTP server that I could use other than from my ISP. Or maybe any software.

I tryed Brodc@ast HTML 4.2 but it is a pain…
Now I am using Mail Bomber 6.2 (Works very good) except for the smtp setting…

Thanks for any help.

Now why would u want to do something this evil?? I have dozens of filters in place to stop JUNK and SPAM email from reaching my email account boxes. Most people get irritated by emails that say FREE MONEY!!, HOT TEENAGE SEX!!. I ceratinly do and have private accounts that only close family have