BugBear

at my current system i get about 1 BugBear virus per day…

how are things at your system(s) ?

zero mails per day, because virus-infected messages get kicked off of the mailserver before I can download 'em

Me neither. Guess my stupid friens aren’t so stupid after all :wink:

Currently using win XP without a antivirus. safe as of now…

No virus. I don’t open mail with an atachement if it doesn’t came from someone I know(and trust).

Originally posted by Bestiuta
No virus. I don’t open mail with an atachement if it doesn’t came from someone I know(and trust).

The problem however is that a lot of emailvirusses comes from emails generated by the virus and that the virus searches in the adress book for new victims, so your trusted friend can send you an email of which he never knows he has sended it to you.
(i had it once with a friend of mine who doesn’t know anything of computers and in the email header there was all tech talk so that was very conspicious. Before opening the mail i send him a mail if he has send me a mail, which he denied. So I could inform him that he was infected)

whats email ? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Huzzy

That is when someone sends you an “E” through mail…

Everytime you find an “E” in your mail you know you have received “Email”.

:wink:

ooohhhhh…i see :wink:

Originally posted by Huzzy

email - also pronounced as ee- m-a-l-e - are electronic forms of the descendants of Adam. When males get mails in their mail -boxes, they wonder why no fe-mails. Why on earth do you say “You’ve got mail” and never “You’ve got femail” - Ans: Femails aren’t that easy to get anyways :bigsmile: