First of all I don’t really use Nero Recode but I thought I should post this anyway. I prefer to use DVDShrink myself or ImgBurn.
Ok I tried it a couple of ways when I installed Nero. First I installed 220.127.116.11 on top off 18.104.22.168b. Everything seem to work ok. But I tried Nero Recode and when it reaches 29.9% of encoding Nero Recode freezes or you’ll get the BSOD.
So I tried a clean install of Nero (used Nero Clean Tool) and tried Recode again. Samething happens I get the BSOD again.
I know it’s not my PC. This is what I have:
Windows XP Pro SP2
AMD64 X2 4200+
1GB DDR 400 running at Dual Channel
2 X BenQ DW1640