as described here (take a look at the pictures), sometimes I get the following error message if I open a ripped Video DVD from HD:
"Failed to create directory, [drive]:[path][FullDisc|generic]\:\"
But only if I open the DVD from the root of the directory - if I open the "VIDEO_TS" directory where the video files has been ripped there is no problem at all.
OK, here again step by step:
- Ripping the Video DVD files (VOB, IFO, BUP) from DVD to "C:\VIDEO\VIDEO_DVD\VIDEO_TS"
- Mapping "C:\VIDEO\VIDEO_DVD" to "Y:\"
- Opening "Y:\" with DVDFab (with target directory "D:\Test")
- Getting error message "Failed to create directory, D:\Test\FullDisc\:\" (DVD to DVD)
or getting error message "Failed to create directory, D:\Test\generic\:\" (DVD to Mobile)
OK, next turn.
Step 1 and 2 see above
3. Opening "Y:\VIDEO_TS" with DVDFab (with target directory "D:\Test")
4. No problem at all
Even though I couldnâ€™t solve the problem with crashing of the DVDFabConsole under Windows XP x64, I was at least able to bypass this problem and I thought you might like to know about it.