I hope somebody can help me out with the following problem.
I 've just got the BTC DRW1004IM DVD-writer.
The idea was to use the DVD writer for burning home videos on DVD discs, and afterwards play them back on stand alone devices.
Although I only use Fuji (=Ricoh) DVD+R DVD+R/W media, the problem is that the standalone players aren’t capable of playing the discs. Sometimes even the BTC writer can’t read the disc(s).
I really want to solve this problem fast, since I have to make a DVD of childeren’s X-mas play at school.
My video editing system consist of:
- mainboard: MSI 845PE Max 2 BFIR (bluetooth, lan, raid, 1394,…)
- P4 3,06 GHz
- 768Mb DDR Apacer CL 2,0 PC 2700 (3x256Mb)
- MSI GeForce Ti 4800SE 128Mb
- Pinnacle DC10+ (editing card)
- Hauppauge Win TV Primio FM
- Highpoint HPT 370 additional IDE controller card
- Hdd0 (Maxtor 6Y120P0 120Gb/8Mb cache 7200 rpm)
- Hdd1 (Maxtor 6Y080P0 080Gb/8Mb cache 7200 rpm).
- Hdd 2&3 (Raid 0 2x Maxtor 6Y080P0 080Gb/8Mb cache 7200rpm)
- Hdd 4, 5 & 6 (3 x Seagate Barracadu 20Gb 7200 rpm in
- Opticals are BTC DRW1004IM master on secondary IDE contr.
AOpen DVD 1040Pro slave on sec IDE contr.
- The OS is Win XP Pro (bel/ned).
Thanks in advance
Can you please give me a solution for this problem? Thankx…