Btc Changelogs

vbimport

Hy all,

some good news,

BTC have now the changelogs on the tw homepage

Take a look

cu

gonna love my BTC drive more and more

I’ve been bugging them to get this done. Here is the original thread: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93784

Looks like it worked.

Changelogs now are also available on the european hp :iagree:

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are constantly working on trying to improve our products and services. As you can see, we’re not the type of company that ignores the wishes of its users. I don’t want to brag, but sometimes it needs to be said ; )

In the last few months we have added bitsetting support, made the firmware update much easier with the LiveUpdate program (www.drvupdate.com) and are constantly releasing new firmware updates to support the latest MID codes as fast as possible. Now the changelogs have been added.

By the way, we just won 2 awards, one in a Czech computer magazine (called COMPUTER), the other in a Dutch magazine. These awards were for the DRW1008, by the way (best buying choice).

Marco
BTC Europe

Originally posted by Marco BTC
[B]By the way, we just won 2 awards, one in a Czech computer magazine (called COMPUTER), the other in a Dutch magazine. These awards were for the DRW1008, by the way (best buying choice).

Marco
BTC Europe [/B]

I think the third place finish (DRW1008) in the German magazine Computer Bild (No. 9/2004) out of a field of 16 drives including most of the big names is also not bad. It is also ranked 3rd overall in their list of 40 tested drives.

Originally posted by Marco BTC
As you can see, we’re not the type of company that ignores the wishes of its users.

Please add 8x support for 4x media on the DVDRW1008, that’s a feature I’m waiting for :bigsmile: