Brothers Day

vbimport

You may have served in Combat or innon-combat.

You may have retired out or you may haveserved for a short time.

You may have been a draftee or a volunteer.

You may have served in the Army, Navy, AirForce, Coast Guard or the Marines, BUT YOU SERVED. YOU DID YOUR JOBHONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother. You may have servedduring Korea, WWII, Vietnam, the Cold War, Persian Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan,but you served. You did not run.

You have a DD 214 with those words"HONORABLY DISCHARGED" two of the most noble words in theworld.

Again I am proud to know each and every oneof you.

* Today is Band of Brothers’ Day*; sendthis to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know. HappyBrothers’ Day!

To the cool men that have touched my life:Here’s to you!! I was never a hero,but I am thankful and proud to have served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the restof the world walks on you.

Send to all your Band of Brothers, becausethe fake ones won’t.

All that served please sign with just your user name, If you want

Also if just thanking them, user name only, If you want

Proudly
AD 1 Marty Jo Dixon United States Navy 20 Years

marloyd army 1969-1971didn’t see real action but apprecate all that have I’m very thankful to them for their service bless you[QUOTE=thor21344;2740221][B][I]You may have served in Combat or innon-combat.[/I][/B]

[B][I]You may have retired out or you may haveserved for a short time.[/I][/B]

[B][I]You may have been a draftee or a volunteer.[/I][/B]

[B][I]You may have served in the Army, Navy, AirForce, Coast Guard or the Marines, BUT YOU SERVED. YOU DID YOUR JOBHONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother. You may have servedduring Korea, WWII, Vietnam, the Cold War, Persian Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan,but you served. You did not run.[/I][/B]

[B][I]You have a DD 214 with those words"HONORABLY DISCHARGED" two of the most noble words in theworld.[/I][/B]

[B][I]Again I am proud to know each and every oneof you.[/I][/B]

[B][I]* Today is Band of Brothers’ Day*; sendthis to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know. HappyBrothers’ Day![/I][/B]

[B][I]To the cool men that have touched my life:Here’s to you!! [/I][/B][B][I]I was never a hero,but I am thankful and proud to have served among them[/I][/B][B][I].[/I][/B]

[B][I]A real Brother walks with you when the restof the world walks on you.[/I][/B]

[B][I]Send to all your Band of Brothers, becausethe fake ones won’t.[/I][/B]
[B][I][/I][/B]
[B][I]All that served please sign with just your user name, If you want[/I][/B]
[B][I][/I][/B]
[B][I]Also if just thanking them, user name only, If you want[/I][/B]

Proudly
AD 1 Marty Jo Dixon United States Navy 20 Years[/QUOTE]

God bless you.
(1980s, Border Guards, Special Forces)