Britney Spears Able To Give Perfect Oral Sex!

Britney Spears is said to give perfect oral sex - after getting expert tips from ‘Sex And The City’ star Kim Cattrall.

The ‘Toxic’ singer, who is eight months pregnant with her first child, is said to have finissed the art of fellatio after purchasing sex manual ‘Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm’ - written by Kim.

The book contains numerous graphic diagrams complete with instructions on how to perform a variety of sex acts and different positions for sexual intercourse.

Female First UK:

How much you want to bet she doesn’t anymore. :eek: :sad:

this post ‘sucks’ :wink:

It also blows!

Hi :slight_smile:
It’s also history. Story broke before Brocoli Spears got married the first time around. Now that blows. sucks & **************.

Well we may get a chance to see it. :bigsmile:

Britney Spears is in a sex tape
Various wire reports today say that Britney Spears is terrified that a homemade sex tape made with husband Kevin Federline is about to be made public. A member of Britneys entourage is believed to have copied one of the couple’s personal video tapes – allegedly recorded before she was married - and is threatening to release it. A source told US Weekly magazine:

"He has threatened to release raunchy footage of the two taken before Spears looked pregnant.”

It’s hard to block out what Britney looks like now, but it’s totally worth it if you can, and just focus on what Britney looked like then. As in the pictures below. So as long as she looks like this in the tape, awesome, right? Otherwise, who is this joke on, anyway. But please don’t believe the story as told, that a devious member of her inner circle sunk to betrayal and copied a sex tape. Cause here’s the thing - it’s pretty easy to hide homemade sex tapes. I have hundreds of them that my friends don’t know about. Hell, the girls involved don’t even know about them. As long as she didn’t label it ‘homemade sex tape - 6.24.03 - ATM, Facial’ it could sit on top of the TV for months without anyone randomly checking it. Label if ‘Friends marathon’ and it could sit there for 20 years.

Hi :slight_smile:
I’d rather not. I’ve always preferred my girls a little “dirty” like Christina.

dam… it’s only sort of comertial … because britney … losing fans / money … i prefer “real” girls than … girls from TV :X

God, if I could read at least one magazine that doesn’t mention her or her picture, I would be blissfully happy. That girl is annoying, she can’t sing very well, and is just plain trashy. :Z Now, Christina Aguilera can SING, looks much better in slutty outfits, and doesn’t annoy the crap out of me! Jesus, every time my husband sees Britney on TV, he changes the channel…but if it’s Jessica Simpson, it’s a different story. :wink:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

who is she ? i realy dont know… i watch TV from time … to time :X

All a bunch of ho’s … at least Aguilerra’s got musical talent. The other two have none. Just some blond hair and whatever the hell else … i guess some oral sex talents, eh?

Jessica simpson is a Dairy cow that has had her hair bleached & a facelift.
Apart from that, she’s incredibly bright, if you compare her to a headless chicken, and she has giant breasts.

You may recognise her as the chick in the “Dukes of Hazzard” movie, recently released, and responsibly for relaxing the minds of millions worldwide, alot like Duke Nukem 2nd Encounter.

The producers of the movie have the notion that:
Intelligent lines are for men! Women can stick to talking about their undercarriage while swinging their tush & titties.

Two assets that make it worth forgiving she really can’t do anything :slight_smile:

You may recognise her as the chick in the “Dukes of Hazzard” movie, recently released, and responsibly for relaxing the minds of millions worldwide, alot like Duke Nukem 2nd Encounter.

The producers of the movie have the notion that:
Intelligent lines are for men! Women can stick to talking about their undercarriage while swinging their tush & titties.

Now that was the most stupid movie i have seen in a long long time.

So thats how she got that really muscular neck…

:eek:
:doh:
:bigsmile:

This is Jessica Simpson…

at left pic 7+/10 at right 8+/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

look nice, but still not enough to made me watch TV :P:P:P Discovery - Orange Country Chopper 4 ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, hell yeah! I love watching Paul Sr. acting like an ass, Paulie building awesome bikes, and Mikey being a general dipshit! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been watching OCC since it first came on! :bow:

OCC … luv watching Sr. cuss out Mikey about sitting on his a$$ and not doing anything (esp. since Sr.'s POV is he could do it in 1/2 the time), make everyone in the shop nervous, and start yelling again about too many empty coffee cups lying around the shop … then, he goes into his office and kicks his feet up on his desk. :slight_smile: Gotta luvit.

The commercial is the best :stuck_out_tongue:
Poul: “Yes”
Poul Sr: “No!”

bikes are great … i looking for a divx ver os episodes :S is it legal to have them ?