BREAKING: KickAssTorrents down because site administrator is arrested by Polish police

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: BREAKING: KickAssTorrents down because site administrator is arrested by Polish police[newsimage]http://www.myce.com/wp-content/images_posts/2015/02/myce-kickass-torrents-logo-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The Polish police has arrested the presumed man behind the popular illegal torrent download site KickAssTorrents. The Polish police arrested the man at the request of the United States.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/breaking-kickasstorrents-site-administrator-arrested-polish-police-79988/](http://www.myce.com/news/breaking-kickasstorrents-site-administrator-arrested-polish-police-79988/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

The United States will ask the Polish authorities for extradition.
I like to see them try and this will take years…if anything.

“His arrest in Poland demonstrates that can cybercriminals can flee, but they can’t escape prosecution.”
Really I seen plenty of WMD still escape prosecution for spending Trillions and yet you don’t hear pep how those criminals are going to pay back for all the lost blood and treasures??? We got a double standard going here.

It’s estimated that KickAssTorrents generates an annual revenue of between 12 and 22 million dollar.
Really compared to the Trillions wasted in WMD war?

Vaulin is the alleged designer and mastermind behind KickassTorrents according to the US Department of Justice.
And yet we already know the WMD mastermind hiding in plain site Wyoming and yet I see no DOJ arrest happening? Sounds like double standards again.

At the moment many KickAssTorrents operated sites are down or suffer from technical difficulties, some others appear to be operating as normal.
Really is that all? Torrents will never die folks get a clue this is the WWW age nothing can be gone.

KickAssTorrents is estimated to be the 69th most frequently visited website on the entire Internet, receiving over 50 million unique visitors per month.
News of this will make mirror sites even more popular. What kinda stupid in the A**hole thinking does this DOJ have. If they think this will stop they should be arrested for stupidity.

i didn’t realise that there was such a thing as an ‘illegal torrent download site’. i thought all torrent sites were legal it was what files were made available that were possibly illegal. this isn’t the first bias comment from an author on myce. makes me wonder if it isn’t perhaps fronted by the USA entertainment industries!
as for the arrest, what this shows more than anything is that the world is s**t scared of the USA! why it should command everywhere and think it runs the world, i fail to see but for every country, apart from the usual suspects, to give it whatever it wants, even when what it wants is just as illegal as everything it condemns, is beyond me. the assault on and arrest of Dotcom is a shining example of a nation that is so far up it’s own backside, it thinks it can get away with anything, including murder, when it happens! and the DoJ is the biggest, bent justice disher out on the Planet, always changing the law to fit the crime!!

I smell another Kim Dot Com extradition attempt by the US media companies. Â Â Will Poland just roll over and let this happen?? Â Most likely. Â Hope he has a good lawyer…

All of this could be avoided if Hollywood would just give people non-DRM’d downloads at Blu-ray quality. Â The music industry has given us non-DRM’d quality downloads and it isn’t dying because of it.

[QUOTE=hogger129;2778285]All of this could be avoided if Hollywood would just give people non-DRM’d downloads at Blu-ray quality. The music industry has given us non-DRM’d quality downloads and it isn’t dying because of it.[/QUOTE]
It’s called GREED and My WAY or the Highway…

https://kat.am/ - Guess what kat stands for?

Like I said take one down another takes over… bla bla bla will the stupidity never cease to end from the US side…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2778310]Like I said take one down another takes over… bla bla bla will the stupidity never cease to end from the US side…[/QUOTE]

The Hollywood studios should take better precautions to protect their intellectual property instead of constantly suing people over torrent sites.

We will forever surf free if we, as unified global net-citizens play our cards right and as coolcolors correctly states, one down (pardon my correction), five up :bigsmile:

And no hogger129, they are only trying to protect their intellectual property in a non-intellectual way, the way they have always done it, thinking it may help which has never worked, never will

[QUOTE=hogger129;2778329]The Hollywood studios should take better precautions to protect their intellectual property instead of constantly suing people over torrent sites.[/QUOTE]
How about they pay the Artist the what they are owed instead? But you will never see that happen.