Breaking dawn-part2

I purchased Breakin Dawn_Part 2 Blu Ray and wanted to back it up . I am very familier with BD Rebuilder 42.08 and as the size of the BDMV is between 25 and 26 GB I wanted to use BDR to fit this on a BD-R 25 GB disc. I had used DVD Fab Blu Ray Copy 9.0.2.8 to create the files. BD Rebulder started fine but when it got to extracting the Audio stream it hung up as follows:

• Extracting audio streams [VID_00451]
  • Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
  • Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: W:\DVDFAB BLU RAY COPY FILES\THE TWILIGHT SAGA_BREAKING DAWN_PART 2\MAINMOVIE\BREAKING_DAWN_2\BDMV\STREAM\00451.M2TS
  • Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
  • Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: W:\DVDFAB BLU RAY COPY FILES\THE TWILIGHT SAGA_BREAKING DAWN_PART 2\MAINMOVIE\BREAKING_DAWN_2\BDMV\STREAM\00451.M2TS
    [21:06:42] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborte

Can anyone help me, What say you, Kerrry 56 or deanwitty or anyone else. I’ve used BD Rebuilder to reencode many of my Blu Rays but this is the first one I’ve seen this Audio error.

I await a reply.

Here is jdobb’s reply for this error: [I]Sometimes you can try extracting the streams one at a time and they’ll work when you get that error. That error used to be fairly common in TSMUXER, then I built a routine into BD-RB that catches it and does the video separate from the audio and it went away. It looks now like occasionally pops up even with audio/subs-only.[/I]

[I]Normally it means that it was a bad rip (google it and you’ll see references that indicate it goes away with a re-rip).
[/I]

And if you are trying to process secondary audio in this backup, try adding this line to your BDRebuilder INI file: PROCESS_SECONDARY=0

It could possibly be a bad rip.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has a new type of java protection on it.

One of the updates for 9.0.2.8 was specifically for this disc but it could be they haven’t covered all the editions yet.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I think they put a different encryption on every different region around the globe. :iagree:

Thanks for all the constructive comments. I wondered if it was a bad rip but tried it twice more but still th same result.
I decided to check Dobbs site for a later Version of BD Rebulder. Mine was 42.08, the latest was 43.04. I downloaded & tried that Version and I am almost finished the Reencoding. This Versio seems to handle it fine.
I will know in another hour or two and I will post a comment once I have the Reencoding finished and I’ve burned my Backup with Imgburn.

Many thanks!!

Sorry for the delay. It finished Reencoding with Version 43.04 and I burned it with Imgburn & it worked just fine. Thanks once again for all who commented.

There’s now a further update to DVDFab for this disc.

If anyone’s interested check out the stickies here.

[B]Wombler[/B]