Breaking Copy Protection

vbimport

Hi, I’m sure there’s already a thread about this, but I’m in a bit of a hurry (and too lazy).

I’m trying to break the copy protection on some of my DVDs so that I can put them on my iPod and I have no idea how to break the copy protection (I’m good with the converting to iPod format).

Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.

you can use [B]WinAVI DVD Copy[/B] softwar solve your question.

Try DVDfab

Wouldn’t AnyDVD allow him to use his existing conversion software? It runs in the background and he could continue with business as usual.

[quote=Fledermaus;1663805]Hi, I’m sure there’s already a thread about this, but I’m in a bit of a hurry (and too lazy).

I’m trying to break the copy protection on some of my DVDs so that I can put them on my iPod and I have no idea how to break the copy protection (I’m good with the converting to iPod format).

Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
There are many threads about this and all the software to get it done. Use our search function and have a Happy New Year.:flower:

[quote=alan1476;2187846]There are many threads about this and all the software to get it done. Use our search function and have a Happy New Year.:flower:[/quote]I think, the thread starter enjoyed his happy new year party two years ago :bigsmile: