Brand new here; need just a little help please!

I have just begun to use DVDFab Platinum. So far it’s easy enough - except it seems as though the program is fussy about what it considers writeable media? I tried to burn a DVD using a TEON DVD+R 8x disk - I’ve used these many times. The program didn’t like that one bit. I tried a few too, to make sure it just wasn’t that particular disk. It did not accept it. Period.

When I tried a Memorex DVD+RW it was happy.

Does this mean I can only use RW media? That really doesn’t make sense. Surely there’s something I need to know?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

[quote=HeidiHeidi;2130477]I have just begun to use DVDFab Platinum. So far it’s easy enough - except it seems as though the program is fussy about what it considers writeable media? I tried to burn a DVD using a TEON DVD+R 8x disk - I’ve used these many times. The program didn’t like that one bit. I tried a few too, to make sure it just wasn’t that particular disk. It did not accept it. Period.

When I tried a Memorex DVD+RW it was happy.

Does this mean I can only use RW media? That really doesn’t make sense. Surely there’s something I need to know?

Any help would be very much appreciated![/quote]
Welcome HeidiHeidi
The program just does not like the quality of those Teon’s, try Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden if possible. Also a different burn program will burn those Teon’s.

Thank you! That was quick. Now to go off and buy some disks it likes. Again, thanks!!!