BR-R HTL testimonials

This may seem like a silly question, but would anybody who has been burning BD-R HTL disks for an extended time comment on their reliability? For example, “I have been burning BD-R HTL disks since 2009 and have never had a disk fail at a later date”.

Bonus points if you’ve been using average quality HTL disks, not M-Discs, Panasonic, Verbatim, or similar.

I’m in the process of buying my first BD burner…just a few years late, lol. But I’m not planning on doing lots of burning, but testing and interacting with my movie collection. I never bought DVD-R movies, in part because I don’t like spending lots of money on a crappy format, but also because I never spent much time researching how to get around the copy protection and back them up. Now some BD-R movies are appearing. I know HTL disks are more reliable than dye-based media, but I am curious how much better.

Some of the articles here may be of interest to you:
http://goughlui.com/tag/optical-disc/

Likewise there is a testing results subforum on Myce which has ad-hoc empirical data.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

There is this thread here:

And I’m running a “study” about VERBATIMu 6x LTH discs here:

Thanks for all the links! Kudos also to Stereodude who had a thread going back in 2013.

I’m starting to get a better idea of the big picture, but if anybody still wants to add a brief testimonial here, I’ll be happy for the extra input.