Bourne Ultimatum - DVDFab didnt work

[QUOTE=rhk0327;1958649]what options do you use in nero dvd-cd speed, The scan tab with the pio checkbox or the other one?[/QUOTE]

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f96/cd-dvd-speed-disc-quality-pi-pif-test-96285/

edit//

[QUOTE=SketchyNS;1956035]Same, only using the Main Movie mode.
I was having all the problems you guys were mentioning with 4.0.1.2… these all went away after updating.[/QUOTE]

I originally tried to back this up using 4.0.1.2 on an Asus DRW 1604P and it failed 2 times. I switched it into my Lite-On DVD drive and was able to make the backup first time.

Keep in mind that the drive you are using does matter. in-fact I bought the Lite-on because the Asus really is crap for burning DVD’s. I used to make more coasters than backups.

I had a bad Spider Man 3 and the store where we got it had a pile of them that had come back. The whole batch they had was bad. We ended up getting one from a different store that was fine. At first I thought it was unlikely and it was my DVD player. When I saw the pile of them behind the counter and the cashier didn’t offer any explanation other then “want a refund” I knew something was up.

i ripped mine using nothing but dvdshrink. no anydvd, no dvd43, no fab, no decryptor, no nothing. just a straight up reauthor main movie and burn.

I use ripit4me for all my DVD’s… not had a single one that didn’t work…

I am 100% sure that ri4m is still working 100% correctly, unless other can tell me otherwise.

NB: The protection has to be read by the dvd player.

Well, I tried three different DVD burner. :frowning:

One of them did it! :cool:

Only my old Pioneer did it without any trouble :bigsmile:

The newer LG and Sony didn’t recognise the DVD and scanned again and again - a dozen time …

I’d like to say: [B]Hardware Counts![/B]

Regards

[QUOTE=Groebenzell;1973376]Well, I tried three different DVD burner.
One of them did it! Only my old Pioneer did it without any trouble
[/QUOTE]

Sorry about my BIG TALKING :o

The Pioneer ripped all but [U][B]not[/B][/U] the Main Movie. :frowning:

So forget all that I said … :confused:

Any ideas how to manage that problem?

Regards