Bought another PC; can I install Fab?

vbimport

I just built another PC for work (gaming), and would like to do my video stuff on it, too. Can I install my existing Fab on the new machine, or do I have to buy another copy? It is a Xin 7 64-bit vs my older XP 32-bit, if that matters.

Thanks!

You own the software license so using it on another computer is fine. As long as you follow the EULA & only have it installed on one computer at a time.

[QUOTE=cholla;2612305]You own the software license so using it on another computer is fine. As long as you follow the EULA & only have it installed on one computer at a time.[/QUOTE]

You can have it installed on two computers, however it is highly recommended not to have both programs running at the same time as this may cause your license to become black-listed.

there’s no 32-bit / 64-bit stuff to worry about?

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2612331]there’s no 32-bit / 64-bit stuff to worry about?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean by that question, however DVDFab is compatible on both 32 bit and 64 bit system.

That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks.

Now, to be absolutely sure (I don’t want to do anything wrong here), I can have it installed on both machines, but I should not run the two copies simultaneously, because I will get blacklisted? They can alternate, and that’s OK? Eventually, I won’t use the old machine, but I’m not there yet. I can’t completely abandon my older PC; it still has printers and a scanner that don’t work with 64-bit Windows 7.

[QUOTE=teh roxxors;2612371]That’s exactly what I meant. Thanks.

Now, to be absolutely sure (I don’t want to do anything wrong here), I can have it installed on both machines, but I should not run the two copies simultaneously, because I will get blacklisted? They can alternate, and that’s OK? Eventually, I won’t use the old machine, but I’m not there yet. I can’t completely abandon my older PC; it still has printers and a scanner that don’t work with 64-bit Windows 7.[/QUOTE]

That is correct, you have a PM :wink:

Cool. DVD Fab has been really good to me over the past couple years. Love it.