Boring

ok…i dun post often or come here often, the reason is i found another site, with forums…that have so much more interestin topics…hmmm…i wud come here more often if it was more intrestin, but somehow the threads ppl post now r gettin borin…before it was too…but i dun noe…i’m sick of it now…kinda…like thread’s like, “the person above” etc…dun seem interestin…i reckon if we have better topics/threads…there might be more ppl vistin this site maybe…but then again…it’c cdFREAKS…lol…but my thoughts only…please feel free to contribute :smiley:

Glad you found another site you enjoy!
I think CDFreaks will survive though, whether you or I keep coming here. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

i would have to agree, the LR seems to have lost its appeal over the last few months, a lot of the threads seem very same`ey.

quite sad realy as the LR used to be my favorite forum on CDF :sad:

but i guess i`ll still be here when it picks up again :iagree:

Maybe i could stop posting and then it should pick back up…

I echo your sentiments. If you would be so kind as to PM me that other site I would be most appreciative.

^ hmmm…first thing is well…it’s mainly more of the audience in the teenage yrs…although u may see some older ppl, it’s kinda well…an azn site…and yea…

Damn, all the polls fail horribly :frowning:

I don’t see anything wrong with being subscribed and active on more than one forum. I do it.

i never really liked the LR.
to be honestly, it took me some time after joinging before i ‘entered’ the living room, due to the fact that IMHO the LR makes no real sense in an information and knowledge forums like CDF… :wink:
so, if i just want to talk, there are surely better places in the web… or IRC :wink:

Its a good thing to talk about these things…

I always look on the LR as a place to chill out, like my own home, the Living room is place to put your feet up, talk, and just make general conversation, perhaps watch some TV etc etc.
Sometimes the CDFreaks LR can look more like a “male locker room” though. I don’t mind, I guess if all us female members were to show body parts, things would be more lively. :stuck_out_tongue: Not that i’m volunteering :stuck_out_tongue:
Of course, if you don’t find a thread that interests you, you can always create a thread on a subject that does. :wink: