Borat

vbimport

#1

Trying to backup my new Borat before the kids loose it. I get this error.
Scheduler 0D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_01.VOB:Read error TCSectorReader TCE
Any ideas?
Newbie needs help


#2

Download the 21 say free trial of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. See if you like it. Then after 21 days you have to buy it but its worth every dime, in my opinion.:iagree:


#3

I have ANYDVD & CloneDVD2. they work great about 80% of the time. It’s the other 20% I am trying to solve. I get the warning i mentioned above or I get one that says something like “system 7 navigation warning” & they won’t copy. Any ideas on this?


#4

Sounds like a bad source disc to me. I did Borat with clonedvd2 and anydvd with no issues the day it was released.


#5

I think Dr Who might be correct on this. Bad source discs are always a problem, every stamped batch has a few, try another and see what happens.


#6

could be you dvd reader. had same problem, but sortedthe minute i got a pioneer 111 dvd writer


#7

Using another burner or reader to read may help too as some are more giving than others.