Bootleg Nero 2015 Platinum discs?

vbimport

Hi, I wanted to ask for those who have physical copies of Nero 2015 Platinum if your copies are factory pressed. I got a copy off a 3rd party recently with a legit looking serial number but the disc looks very suspicious. It is definitely a burned DVDr and the label was clearly printed on. I don’t know if Nero just took a cheap way in printing the discs or if these are one of those ‘backup discs’ they sometimes send you when you buy a download.

[QUOTE=PowerStone05;2762698]Hi, I wanted to ask for those who have physical copies of Nero 2015 Platinum if your copies are factory pressed. I got a copy off a 3rd party recently with a legit looking serial number but the disc looks very suspicious. It is definitely a burned DVDr and the label was clearly printed on. I don’t know if Nero just took a cheap way in printing the discs or if these are one of those ‘backup discs’ they sometimes send you when you buy a download.[/QUOTE]

There are thousands of Nero discs that came with DVDs over the years , I wouldn’t worry about it if it works.