Books

vbimport

Hey all, I have alot of books that I purchased from a long time and I’m really intresated in them, but the problem is,I can’t read the pages regularly, I seem to lose all my intrest, cuz it gives a headache to read it from the beging.
HELP!:frowning:

What are you after. Audio books?

in fact, I read normal books, and there kinada books which has to be read regularly,otherwise the book idea wont be clear.

If you read a book you are actually interested in this would not be a problem.

slytrasc69, I don’t understand :eek::eek::eek:
Can you be make it clear PLZ?:flower:

slytrasc69, I don’t understand :eek::eek::eek:
would you make your reply clear PLZ?:flower:

[quote=cream30;2058012]Hey all, I have alot of books that I purchased from a long time and I’m really intresated in them, but the problem is,I can’t read the pages regularly, I seem to lose all my intrest, cuz it gives a headache to read it from the beging.
[I][U]HELP!:([/U][/I]

[/quote]

How about Reading Glasses. or Having your Eyes Tested :flower:
My 16y old Son Has Glasses , if he Dosent use them Complains of headack :iagree:

thanks darl, but maybe I was not clear enough ,I meant I get boared so fast.

Read shorter books?

[quote=cream30;2058031]in fact, I read normal books, and there kinada books which has to be read regularly,otherwise the book idea wont be clear.[/quote]No-one can help you, since you’re clearly at the mercy of your own cortex.

Imkidd57,is that you and you’r kid in your photo??

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2058089]No-one can help you, since you’re clearly at the mercy of your own cortex.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, true dat :wink:

Books what are books? I know computers I know tvs I know radios but do not know what books are

Try a Hustler magazine and then work your way up.

Well said Bob. If you read something that you are actually interested in there would not be a problem.

Forcing oneself to read is the equivalent of forcing oneself to eat when one’s not hungry.

Indulge when you are hungry, but discover where you tastes can take you. Otherwise one fills up and still lacks satisfaction.