Book on Cd will not run

vbimport

:bow:First of I want to say hi and thanks again to Arachne and Kerry for helping me out on the last problem I had with my CD/DVD burner the Optiarc DVD RW AD-7190A 1.05 (was 1.01) They are great! Maybe another silly question (as the last one was just a firmware update) But here goes. My wife is taking a computer course and we have use a book on cd that came with the course book. (Oh and this was before the firmware update and is still a problem) I work perfect the disc installed on my computer and also on her flash drive. after awhile though the program stopped working, I thought it was some problem with the DMA so I checked the event viewer and all I get is: Faulting application bookoncd.exe, version 1.52.0.0, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x01571040. …It will not run from cd , hard disc or flash drive now. Other programs still work from cd player, hard disc and flash drive, any help would be much appreciated.
Philip Baldwin

Hi again Philip :slight_smile:

One suggestion would be to uninstall the program from your computer (via Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs, if it’s listed there), reboot, run the installation again and have another go at using it. :slight_smile: