Book o.j. is innocent and i can prove it

vbimport

Guy’s
a private investigator named WILLIAM DEAR, who
wrote a book O.J. is innocent and I can prove it.
He say’s his investigation proves why the dna evidence
pointed to O.J. Also the reason the glove they found didn.t
fit him. Only one problem as far as I know he never was
criminally convicted of murder. Anyway check out
who he say’s it was and see if you agree.
ZAP:bow::Zhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JwGN32Ld-Ho

[QUOTE=zap em;2628636]Guy’s
a private investigator named WILLIAM DEAR, who
wrote a book O.J. is innocent and I can prove it.
He say’s his investigation proves why the dna evidence
pointed to O.J. Also the reason the glove they found didn.t
fit him. Only one problem as far as I know he never was
criminally convicted of murder. Anyway check out
who he say’s it was and see if you agree.
ZAP:bow::Zhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JwGN32Ld-Ho[/QUOTE]

Old news or not most people know he had the most to loose if she was alive regardless of whoms bed she was in. That is a fact he stood to loose millions in the divorce. Now if anyone besides me can’t see that fact then they are on the loosing side of history and Facts. Men can’t let go of people and women they want to control and can’t let go of money cause hey themselves got into the mess themselves. And his arrest in the botched armed robbery of O.J. Sports memorabilia show cases that he is capable of such a heinous crime when he used a gun to rob sports memorabilia sellers.

Yeah O.J.is old news that the investigator was hired by someone trying to drag the story back up for what ever reason (money, fame,or what ever)on the leather gloves they were outside in the wet rain laying on the groiund ,leather shrinks when it gets wet than dried out.they should of brought a new pair same brand , same size and see if they fit.The whole thing was racial motivational. and the parade around town was something else.

You cannot write a book and tell the same old story so you make up new facts and there is always someone who will pay for it

SAMLAR,
I get your point of view,but his theory is interesting.
If who he said really did it? Why kill GOLDMAN except
that he was a witness or something. Maybe JOHNNY
has the answer in hell where he is,along with KARDASHIAN.
ZAP.:sad: