Bomb attacks in London

vbimport

Link Here

Two people have been killed and many are injured after a series of explosions across London.

SUSPECTED BLAST LOCATIONS IN LONDON (Mostly Subway stations)
Edgware Road
King’s Cross
Liverpool Street
Russell Square
Aldgate East
Moorgate

Pretty weird:

• The G8 is having a meeting in the country
  • London gets the Olympic Games
  • Oil price at $68

and now the bombing…

Diversion or terrorists?

$68 now? :eek: (Haven’t runned into a news page yet.)

Hm…

1215 The ambulance service says there are people still trapped at King’s Cross station, and efforts are being made to rescue them

1210 The BBC’s Security Correspondent Frank Gardner says BBC monitoring services have located a website linked to al-Qaeda with a 200-word statement saying it carried out the bombings

1205 Prime Minister Tony Blair, at the G8 summit in Gleneagles, says there has been “a series of terrorist attacks in London… people have died and are seriously injured… It is reasonably clear this is designed and timed to coincide with the opening of the G8”. He says he will return to London within hours, but that the summit will continue without him

Blair vows terrorists won’t win

It is particularly barbaric this has happened on a day when people are meeting to try to help the problems of poverty in Africa
Tony Blair

Link Here

Two die in London terror blasts

Two people have been killed and scores have been injured after at least seven blasts on the Underground network and a double-decker bus in London.

Link Here

London explosions: Your accounts (On BBC website also)
Link Here

Breaking News: Explosions in London underground kill 20 Link
News Links Search
Go here

Looks like the one of my city ( Madrid, Spain ) of last year :_(

Just came on to let everyone know im safe…

…as if you cared.

Seriously, there are some horrific scenes right now.

I’m watching it on News24 and scenes are not good. Reports are starting to come out now about the numbers killed and injured.

Yes we do

lot of pictures at : http://www.flickr.com/groups/74918957@N00/pool/

:a :a :a

Take care everyone in London, I’m sure the thoughts of many people around the world are with you. This also shows that security measures should never be underestimated, however I wonder if this could ever be prevented but those things should be discussed later, the first priority should be the casualties.

Dito.

It’s down again. Pretty quick though.

LONDON (Reuters) - Oil prices bounced back from a heavy drop on Thursday in reaction to a coordinated series of terror attacks on central London’s public transport system. US crude fell to a low of $57.20

What country? :confused:
Oil prices hit US$62 a barrel, then plunge amid explosions in London

(sigh)

Maybe now the FBI will sort out their priorities and begin investigating terrorist groups in order to prevent these attacks instead of wasting their time chasing movie pirates!!

Just a quick post to express my condolences, and my hope that none of our members and/or their relatives were injured or found their death in these disgusting attacks.

You are choking right? :confused:

Yes, I do. I would hope to see more of the CDFreaks members from the UK to check in and say they’re ok, whether in London directly or not. :iagree:

I ment joking, so are you?